3G/4G disappears from Android Phones
Slyther83

You're in a contract, we can't provide the service we advertise, and we won't be giving you a discount.

I have had this problem for over a year- 3g/4g disappears from the phone and doesn't come back for an hour or more.

When I do have coverage it often spikes from 1-4 bars.

I had this problem on my Droid X, Droid X2, and now my Bionic.

I have called tech support over 20 times and have visited Verizon store tech support.  I have a ridiculously long case history with this issue, managers have failed to call me back on occasions.

They have sent me a new phone and have had me do countless factory resets.

*228 does nothing nor does disabling voice privacy

Verizon technical support has been unable to fix this issue, however Verizon is only willing to credit me half of one data plan on my family plan that contains multiple data plans.

Tech support told me if they file a trouble ticket and can reproduce the error they will let me out of my contract-

Yeah, thats what I want to hear when I've paid **bleep** near a grand in phones over the past year and $215 per month.  So Verizon won't/can't fix the problem, won't reasonably deduct my data plan, and then after all of the money I've given them tell me that maybe I can get out of my contract?  This is utterly ridiculous and I am greatly disappointed with their customer service and inability to come clean with known bugs.

You know that countless people call in about this, however they act like they have no idea what you're talking about on the phone.  I wonder if they train their agents to not discuss known issues with their customers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes