20+ year business account customer LEAVING after HORRIBLE customer service and verizon doesn't care!
osparki

6 month old Droid 4 stops working, so I visit Verizon store where I am promised a "new re-conditioned" phone over-nighted to me today.

I called customer service to complain that my new phone is being replaced with a re-conditioned phone. I was told I would be called back by a supervisor, but never called back.

My phone does NOT arrive today and I get some BS story about it being Saturday. I WAS TOLD IT WAS COMING TODAY!

I stayed home ALL DAY waiting for it.

Now, I am furious..I am a business woman with NO PHONE for 4 days because I was sold a defective phone.

My company has been with Verizon for 25 years (before it was Verizon). We have spent at least $65,000.00 in monthy fees, not including all the phones we have purchased for our 5 phones and 4 data plans.

I call today to speak to a supervisor. Bottom line, I want to go to my local Verizon store and have my defective new phone replaced with a new one or me and my $65,000.00 in business walks. do they care- NO.

If i did business like this, I would be out of business.

PLUS, this is our 2nd DROID 4 to die in 2 months. Obviously there is a problem with this phone, PERIOD.

As soon as I can figure the cheapest way to leave, I intend to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 20+ year business account customer LEAVING after HORRIBLE customer service and verizon doesn't care!
Not applicable

You should probably read the contract you signed and agreed to.  And, $216 per month is not going to merit special treatment.  All customers are treated equally and subject to the same terms and conditions.

0 Likes
Re: 20+ year business account customer LEAVING after HORRIBLE customer service and verizon doesn't care!
Not applicable

Since this is a customer to customer forum do you have an actual issue we can help you with? I'm not sure what your problem has to do with Android apps since that is the forum you posted in.

0 Likes
osparki

It's $360.00 a month. And yes, I did expect more. You are not very helpful or polite BTW Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Not applicable

You said $65,000 over 25 years.  There is nothing in your post that anyone can help you with.  Your Verizon contract states that Verizon will replace defective phones with refurbished phones after the 14 day trial period and within your 1 year warranty period.  PERIOD.  Your alternative would be to return the phone to the manufacturer for repair.  After it is repaired, they will return your "refurbished" phone to you.  And your initial post was not all that polite either.  I'm sure Verizon will be happy to help you, but within the terms and conditions of your contract.

PS: Your 6 month old Droid 4 was far from new.  What logic would say you should get a new replacement phone?

0 Likes
Not applicable

osparki wrote:

It's $360.00 a month. And yes, I did expect more. You are not very helpful or polite BTW Smiley Happy

Since this is customer to customer forum how are we supposed to help you? Oh and $360 is to going to merit special attention. I'm not sure why you think you deserve any better treatment that any other customer.

0 Likes
Jaxle67
Contributor - Level 2

Hope she didnt drop the phone off of that high horse

0 Likes
Re: 20 year business account customer LEAVING after HORRIBLE customer service and verizon doesn't care!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello osparki,

Wow! Twenty five years is definitely and impressive milestone. Thank you so much for allowing us to be your wireless provider for over a quater century. I want you to know that I am super eager to get this resolved for you once and for all. I can certainly empathize on the importance of having a consistent and reliable device. After all. the business world and the wireless world goes hand and hand when it comes to productivity. May I ask what wasn't working on your device that warranted a replacement? Also, were you able to acquire and activate the replacement phone? If so then please share any additional device concerns that you have so I can address them.

As far as the device warranty, we do follw the guidelines that are established by the manufacturer. If you have any questions or concern about the warranty then hfeel free to send me a private message with your full name, mobile number, and a summary of your concern. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
osparki

Hello,

I received my new "reconditioned" phone to replace my 6 month old Droid 4.

The replacement phone only holds a charge for 6 hours or so, with minimal

use (no internet).

I am VERY unhappy. I left a message with the store employee who helped me

activate the replacement

phone, but have not heard back. This is really disappointing. I paid a lot

of money AND signed an additional

2 year contract in order to purchase my Droid 4. Now I am stuck with a piece

of junk phone as is my other

employee who has a replaced Droid 4 as well. The store even told me they had

"issues" with this model (battery completely died on my phone 619-XXX-XXXX

as well as on 760-XXX-XXXX).

We concluded that when both our Droid 4 phones died within a couple of

months of each other.

AT the very least, we should have our phones replaced with new, so they can

at least hold a charge and be used for

our business as the purpose they were purchased  for.

I would think making this right, since this is quite obviously NOT our fault

would be clear if you expect to retain customers.

Lisa <Personal information removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
gmb63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was the high horse a Clydesdale?

0 Likes