Highlighted

Contact/phonebook question

Jhadious

is there a way or has anyone found a way to add pictures to contacts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Contact/phonebook question

kenyu73
Novice

Droid Eris (HTC Sense UI):

People --> Menu --> Edit... You'll see a "camera" icon to the left of the contact's name. Touch it.

Droid 2.0

Contacts --> Choose contact --> Menu -->. edit contact....You see a big square above the contacts name.. touch it

0 Likes

kenyu73
Novice

Droid Eris (HTC Sense UI):

People --> Menu --> Edit... You'll see a "camera" icon to the left of the contact's name. Touch it.

Droid 2.0

Contacts --> Choose contact --> Menu -->. edit contact....You see a big square above the contacts name.. touch it

0 Likes

kenyu73
Novice

Also, the contacts automatically sync to facebook or gmail pictures that the contact has posted. (at least with Sense UI)

0 Likes

Jhadious

Thank you very much :smileyhappy:

0 Likes

cem95z
Novice

also works if your contacts are in your facebook and you allow it to sync. Their profile picture will show up.

0 Likes

stizod

i have a question regarding the people/contact menu. if your contacts are synched to Facebook and you are in the "Updates" area...it shows that my contact card has 1100+ updates from FB. 

these are updates from the past few months that have already been viewed. is there a way to clear these?

0 Likes

tngadgetlady

I have been trying to read through all the post first, but there are just too many. My question is; Is there a way to sync our contacts from the back up assistant on the Verizon wireless site? I have all my email contacts uploaded, but most of them do not have the phone numbers.