update deleted contacts
danimal10

so last night my phone asked if i wanted the newest update, upon completion when my phone rebooted, it was set to all the default settings, and ALL of my contacts were deleted. Is there any way to recover that data that my phone deleted out of nowhere. Side note (since the update all outgoing texts now send me a new notification saying "message sent successfully" and my text ring goes off....i know when my message sends lol, is there any way to delete that notification so every text i send i dont have to hear my ring go off again?

PLEASE HELP!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: update deleted contacts
buddha724
Enthusiast - Level 3

your contacts should eventually come back on their own thanks to google's "cloud."  as far as your outgoing text notification open messages app, hit menu, settings, scroll down to "sent notifications" section and uncheck the box next to sent notification.  Just make sure you're signed in to your Google account and give it a little while.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: update deleted contacts
buddha724
Enthusiast - Level 3

your contacts should eventually come back on their own thanks to google's "cloud."  as far as your outgoing text notification open messages app, hit menu, settings, scroll down to "sent notifications" section and uncheck the box next to sent notification.  Just make sure you're signed in to your Google account and give it a little while.

0 Likes