games with friends
azualbebe14

I have a droid x and i am trying to figure out how to play games with other people on their phones, i have many friends with iphones and i know they have apps for games like that and i was hoping that my phone did also, so i guess i need to know if droid x has apps like this and if so how do i find them etc. and if droid x does have this capability can i also play games with my iphone friends? If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it because im still very new to this and im beginning to feel a bit dumb :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: games with friends
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I have not found a game where you can play with other iphone users or anyone that doesn't have an android phone. You can play games with other android users. Carrom3D (pool game) is one game that you play with other android users or against friends. There is also What The Doodle!?! that you can buy to play with friends.

0 Likes
Re: games with friends
Tidbits
Legend

Wordfeud is one app.  It's like scrabble.  I play that almost all the time with my friends.  It's similar to words  with friends or something like that for the iPhone.

0 Likes