best business app for android????
MAtoSC

I recently switched my service from T-Mobile Blackberry Bold to Verizon Motorola Droid Razr. I desperately need an app that will allow me to forward a pdf file to text FROM an opened email.  If I have to save the pdf file to my phone then go and open it and forward it as a text that will work as well. I also need an app that will let me listen to a voicemail then forward that VM as a text.  I know it will let me forward the voicemail to another phone number allowing me to add additonal voice notes of my own but sometimes it does not work.  And having to find the phone number of the tele I'm sending it to, write it down, and then punch it in is not convenient.  Does anyone know if the visual voicemail will let me forward the vm as a text before I commit to the monthly fee of having it ?   

0 Likes
Re: best business app for android????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for joining the Verizon family, MAtoSC!
I am not familiar with an app that will enable you to forward a pdf file to text from opened email. There are several apps in App World, but you may be able to search for what you are looking to do by going to Blackberry.com/appworld.
Visual Voicemail is a wonderful feature for people that receive several voicemails.
Visual Voice Mail (VVM) is an application that allows subscribers to manage their voice mail directly from their device instead of dialing into the traditional voice mail system. Customers can view, listen to, delete, and manage, their messages regardless of delivery order, however it will not allow you to forward the contents of the voicemail in a text message format.
http://bit.ly/UTIfjD.
Thanks!

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes