appbrain help
AZSALUKI
Legend

so i have an appbrain ccount with all of my apps from my old phone. i got my new phone today. does anyone know how i can get everything from my appbrain account (apps stored online) to my new device? i sync'd it but all it did was add the bloatware from my new device to my online account. i'm trying to download ALL of my stored apps on to my new device. help!?!?

0 Likes
Re: appbrain help
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You weren't supposed to hit sync.  I made that mistake my self once as well.  You should, though, be able to go to appbrain.com and push all of the apps from your DInc list to your TBolt.  I'm curious, though, didn't all your apps automatically install after you signed into your gmail?  That's what it's supposed to do.  Course, you posted this like a week and a half ago so you probably got it figured out by now.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I was a bit shocked when I found all of the applications loaded on the Eris were pushed to the Thunderbolt after I got home from the VZW store. The Aria and AT&T's version of Froyo doesn't even have the option to backup your data with the gmail account. Silly AT&T. :smileywink: I will be so happy after Easter to port that number back to the carrier (Verizon) it started out with.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Yeah, well you both suck for getting TBolts  :smileymad:  :smileysad:  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Sorry, I just couldn't pass on the ability to get a new phone at a year contract before the option disappeared.

The Eris still lives and waits for it's sprinkle of Ginger :smileywink:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

thanks both of you...but no, they didn't push to my phone when i signed into my google account? and i never did figure out how to add my tbolt to my appbrain account. i ended up just installing all of the apps that i wanted to keep form the market. it was probably for the best as i cut my app load in half when i went thorugh the list and realized how many apps i had that i NEVER use....lol. it was nice though, that the paid apps were recognized in the market that i had previously paid for them, so i was able to download without paying again or contacting anyone.

0 Likes