Re: TV
AZSALUKI
Legend

don't know? i'm not real familiar with this stuff, but i don't think the inc's output is hdmi so you may be fine. i know the droid X hdmi wont support slingbox, blockbuster app, and a few others. not sure if it will work or not? what i don't get is why the hdmi won't work with some things???? wasn't that one of the big selling points on devices like the X or sprint's EVO??? what's the point of an hdmi output if it doesn't actually work? it reminds me of my cable box. there is a usb input so i asked the guy at cox what it was for. his reply "oh it's really just a hole. they put them there 'in case' they ever wanted to use them for something. but if you take the casing off, you'll see there is nothing there."   LOL????

0 Likes
droidzombie

jetflicks is a great app for tv. Its a little expensive though because it requires a subscription but it has tons of shows. well worth it if you will use it. so many shows and all episodes up to the current ones

0 Likes
wmayo

Even though it's a little stiffer ... I'd rather pay the one time costs (for Slingbox), and then be done with costs. It's free from then on. BTW - I do enjoy the Slingbox setup/app ... it's quite incredible.

0 Likes
RonAnderson
Slingbox is in the Verizon store
0 Likes