Yes....Check out the app called TV.com

0 Likes
Re: TV
aclark1831

Thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
jmorton10

The best way by far is to buy a SlingBox.

I waited to switch to Android until Sling Mobile was released.

~John

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah...i just heard we can now get slingbox on the droids. i'm gonna have to get one now!!! is it an app or a mobile site?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

yeah...i just heard we can now get slingbox on the droids. i'm gonna have to get one now!!! is it an app or a mobile site?

I think it is available in the market.I remember seeing it (if memory serves me correctly). Just do a search in the market for it

0 Likes
Chubbs
Contributor - Level 1

You can't get the Sling Mobile App on the Droid Market, you will have to download App Brain to access it. Of course you know you will have to buy $180 in hardware and a $30 app before you can use it. Its a tempting product though.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah. i wanted a slingbox anyhow though. i only didn't get one because i only have one pc at my office and didn't want it running in the corner or side of my monitor. but......if i can stream it to my incredible.....well....that would be incredible!

0 Likes
moviebuff9
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have dishnetwork, they have a receiver that has a slingbox built in.

0 Likes
aleka9230

i just downloaded the slingplayer app and i absolutely love it! i have every channel and can even play my dvr and movies or hbo on demand. my only question is, as im reading the reviews for the app, apparently it does not play through the hdmi output of certain phones. does anyone know if it will play through the video output of my incredible? i just ordered the cable and wont find this out until i finally receive my cable. the main reason i bought the slingbox and app is so my kids could watch cable in the car on long trips.

0 Likes