Slacker Fees
Osric

I was already a Slacker user before I started with Verizon.  So I thought I'd download the app and use it.  My first bill has a 4.00 Slacker charge.  What happened to the free service? I also thought the app was free. My call to customer service got no explanation. 

I made a follow-up call to my sales rep.  She was the only one who could identify the fee was from Slacker. But she couldn't tell me if it was a one time charge or if it will repeat. So far, I'm not very impressed.

0 Likes
Re: Slacker Fees
AZSALUKI
Legend

there's a free version (with ads) and a pro version. i suspect that you mistakenly downloaded the pro version??? are ads running when you play it? if not, then you have the pro version. you may also have mistakenly got the "station coach" which is an added feature that they charge for.

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

The paid version has more features. You have to pay the $4.99 a month for service. You can click here for additional information http://ezinearticles.com/?Slacker-Radio-Review---Android&id=4508302

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Thats crazy! I was under the impression that you pay slacker directly and not on your bill. I like pandora better tho.
0 Likes