Re: VIBRATE MODE?
OleGoo

any free apps for this? that u know?

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

Menu button, settings, Sound and display, click silent mode and Phone vibrate.  Done.  Or you can push the volume button till you see the shakey phone instead of the volume bar it is just below no sound and just above completely silent on the sound bar.  You could download an app for that or several but why waste the app space, and the processor resources, and the battery on an app that will do what you can do with a hardware button.  If you have an ERIS I am sure it is the same but I haven't messed with it enough to be able to direct you.

0 Likes
jeffgman

fezzik wrote:

Menu button, settings, Sound and display, click silent mode and Phone vibrate.  Done.  Or you can push the volume button till you see the shakey phone instead of the volume bar it is just below no sound and just above completely silent on the sound bar.  You could download an app for that or several but why waste the app space, and the processor resources, and the battery on an app that will do what you can do with a hardware button.  If you have an ERIS I am sure it is the same but I haven't messed with it enough to be able to direct you.

Actually on the Eris you can hold the End Call button down and a menu comes up.  The menu has Power off, Silent mode, Vibration mode, Airplane mode, and Mobile network.  It is rather convenient the way HTC did that.

Jeff

0 Likes