Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Official Netflex App for Droid X
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Official Netflex App for Droid X
Ann154
Super User
Super User
Got yours downloaded already?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann154 wrote:
Got yours downloaded already?

Downloaded and backed up, I am still not sure if I want to use it over my Slingbox..

One more month and I may be joining the TB family with you Ann...  Hoping MR2 is released and working by then,...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

are leaving us wildman :smileysurprised: say it aint so :smileysad: I geuss i better get me a T-Bolt  too although i dont know how i'm going to aquire one an join the family  Too :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

DincX110 wrote:

are leaving us wildman :smileysurprised: say it aint so :smileysad: I geuss i better get me a T-Bolt  too although i dont know how i'm going to aquire one an join the family  Too :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

I still have a Droid X for my job so I wont be deserting my beloved Droid X, I just have developed a intrest into a 4g device and the TB has caught my eye...   I was hoping the new Bionic would be released but since they decided to totally revise the device I do not see any info on release for some while...

I am still unsure if the TB will be my pick because I am still waiting for the official MR2 update that resolved reboot bug..

0 Likes