Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Official Netflex App for Droid X
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Got yours downloaded already?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann154 wrote:
Got yours downloaded already?

Downloaded and backed up, I am still not sure if I want to use it over my Slingbox..

One more month and I may be joining the TB family with you Ann...  Hoping MR2 is released and working by then,...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

are leaving us wildman :smileysurprised: say it aint so :smileysad: I geuss i better get me a T-Bolt  too although i dont know how i'm going to aquire one an join the family  Too :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

DincX110 wrote:

are leaving us wildman :smileysurprised: say it aint so :smileysad: I geuss i better get me a T-Bolt  too although i dont know how i'm going to aquire one an join the family  Too :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

I still have a Droid X for my job so I wont be deserting my beloved Droid X, I just have developed a intrest into a 4g device and the TB has caught my eye...   I was hoping the new Bionic would be released but since they decided to totally revise the device I do not see any info on release for some while...

I am still unsure if the TB will be my pick because I am still waiting for the official MR2 update that resolved reboot bug..

0 Likes