New phone app reinstall
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

I know there is suppose to be a way to get apps you purchsed in the martket back if you have to change handsets. Somthing to do with Google. Any help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New phone app reinstall
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

Found it!!! market.android.com then click on my library and sign in.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
As long as you setup your same Google account on the new phone, you will have your purchased applications listed under "my apps" in the Android Market when you open the application. They will stay there listed as "purchased" until you download and install them. I still have one listed that way on my Eris after factory resetting it over a month ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

He had to change his password but he has the same account. They're not listed. Only what he put on himself after getting his hands on the replacement phone. One of the first things I did when I saw he was reloading apps whas to go there.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
It doesn't sound like the same google account was put in as the primary account. Does he use multiple google accounts?

I think you can log into the Google account from a pc and go to Google Checkout and see if the applications are listed there as purchased.

I haven't needed to change my password so I don't know if that will affect anything.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks. Looked but didn't see anything of help. I'll keep searching.

0 Likes
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

Found it!!! market.android.com then click on my library and sign in.

0 Likes