Need Suggestions For GOOD Free Ringtone App
thephoenix

Before the software update, I used Mabilo without any problems. Now, it doesn't work. So I'm searching for an app that is just as good, if not better than Mabilo. Any suggestions??

0 Likes
Re: Need Suggestions For GOOD Free Ringtone App
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

Ringdroid is one of the best I use, Also there is another good one called Myxer. They both allow you to pick a song and customize it to where you want it to be for your ringtone. Hope this helps you!

0 Likes
thephoenix

Thanks.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i use ringdroid for making my own tones and zedge for wallpaper and tones. both work great on the incredible.

TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I use RingDroid as well.That app is pretty awesome. You can use the songs in your phone as a ringtone & even cut it down to where you want the part of the song to play. There are a few more ringtone apps you may want to check out:

-Ringtone by ringtone

-Ringtones by naruto

-Ringtones by MobileRing

-Ringtones by mobileworld

-Ringtones by Luke T

-Ringtone by social Soft

0 Likes
talkdj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use audiko.com.  Very good and easy to use their service.

0 Likes
Gpaint

As previous post mentioned ZEDGE is a good free app for tones in addition to wallpapers. However the best solution might just be to put your own music on the phone through Windows Media Player (or whatever you use) and use RINGDROID to make your own:smileyhappy:

Good Luck

0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

I like the combination of RingDroid and Shuffletone. Shuffletones works for Calls and Messaging. I make my own tones and let Shuffle tone play a different tone at random when ever I get a call or message.

0 Likes