NEW OWNER OF LG ALLY... HELP PLEASE?

I'm still new to this phone, but i did have a few questions im hoping someone can help with??

1. i used to have the En-v TOUCH & i LOVED the City ID app.... you could enter a phone phone & it would tell you what city the number is based in... is there a app like this for Ally? PREFERABLLY FREE?? :smileywink:

2. It takes my visual voicemails HOURS to download sometimes, even with full service/ full connection. Is there a reason why possibly? AND is there a way to manually download your visual voicemails vs. waiting for the  phone to do it?

Thats all for now, I'm sure I'll have more soon. I would really appreciate any possible help.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes

Re: NEW OWNER OF LG ALLY... HELP PLEASE?

Not sure about your 2nd question.Maybe someone else will know.  For your first question check out the app called WorldCallPlaceAndTime. That app it should display the country,city & even local time of the caller. It is a free app!

0 Likes

Re: NEW OWNER OF LG ALLY... HELP PLEASE?

Novice
You are supposed to get an update that should take care of some problems. Here's the link. http://phandroid.com/2010/07/21/lg-ally-getting-an-ota-upgrade-before-the-weekend/
0 Likes