Mobile Web Redirect- Droid
Blueloon

I have the droid and always get the auto re-direct to the mobile version of web sites.  There is not an option on the page to view in regular format and it doesn't work by typing the address directly in the address bar.  I'm losing access to parts of web sites I really want to view.  Is there anyway around this auto re-direct?  This limited access is very frustrating.  This is my first "smartphone".  Are all smartphones this way?  It's a major deal breaker for me and if other phones or OS can allow me full view of a web site I'll be switching phones/carriers.  Thanks in advance......

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Web Redirect- Droid
AFguy
Contributor - Level 2

Download 'Dolphin Browser' from the marketplace.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AFguy
Contributor - Level 2

Download 'Dolphin Browser' from the marketplace.

0 Likes
Blueloon

Thanks for your help.  I actually had to install and un-install a few times because it didn't work for me.  I wasn't tech savvy enough to know once I opened the browser I had to go to the settings.  All is good now and I am one happy droid user!  Thanks again for putting me on the right path.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
dolphin is a much better browser and multi touch enabled. It also allows you to select what you are browsing as, such as an Iphone or several other client types. Usefull to view certain pages the way they wer designed for.
0 Likes