Is there a web site that reviews Android apps?
RJLweb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm new to Android.  When looking for apps -- in this case software to scan business cards -- I'm overwhelmed by the number of apps.  The info on Google Play isn't very helpful.  Are there web sites that review Android Apps?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a web site that reviews Android apps?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

www.androidcentral.com is a good site for reviews of applications and devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Carlytoo

This site isn't just for Android apps but reviews most things including those and I find it to be quite accurate.

cnet.com

0 Likes
RJLweb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've used CNET.com, but it only reviews a small portion of the Android apps that are available.  I'm hoping for a site with a focus on Android apps and therefore a wider range of reviews.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi RJLweb! You ask the same question that I've asked when shopping apps. Yes, we do have a site for application reviews of some of the more popular apps. You can check them out at this link: http://vz.to/1izJFxO

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
RJLweb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for telling me about this.  I'd be interested in knowing about other sites as well.  The Verizon site doesn't review the sorts of utilities I'm looking, e.g., business card scanning software.

By the way, in the future it would be great if the Verizon reviews included something about privacy implications of Apss and also categorized the apps (e.g., games, utilities, etc.)

Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

www.androidcentral.com is a good site for reviews of applications and devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

weddingplanner

what app is good for business cards?

0 Likes