Re: *** IS THERE ANYWAY TO ADD A NAME ON THE MAIN SCREEN ?????********
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

I like it.  Might I make a suggestion.  Is it possible to make it configurable.  For me I would like it on my default screen but to do that it would have to be 2 icons wide or vertical again probably either 2 or 4 icons wide.  I have a flip clock, gtasks, and power widget on that screen gtasks takes up half of the space between power widget and flip clock.  making the color configurable woudl be cool too. 

All that is beside the point and not really worth the effort for a quick banner widget but personal preferences based on my phone.  Where I have it though is just almost perfect.  I have it on the screen with all my contact shortcuts.  It looks great.  I love the little Android on the side. 

So ok I'm not the target for this cause I don't really need it or want it per se but it was pretty easy and works well.  Send it to market.

0 Likes
kenyu73
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks for the feedback.

The whole banner concept is kind of a hard sell as it takes up a good chunk of space (either 2 ot 4 cells long) at least. It would have been nice to have a "status" bar or thinner section below the notification bar to add banners, labels, smaller icons or widgets, etc...

I'm going to add more settings including a 2 or 4 cell option... a few other options too.

Whats funny... I wonder if guadalupe2010 is going to comment? :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

LOL. Yeah.  Anyway good start.  Lots of simple apps like that which would be easy to throw together.  Eh well some people would like it. No point not putting it out there for the few like our buddy that would like it.

0 Likes