How can I listen to live local radio on my droid?
bmarks1981

I really want to be able to listen to live local radio (FM for my favorite station and AM for my sports team) on my droid.  Is there an app that I can download that will do that?  I've tried SteamFurious, Iheartradio, etc. and none of them have my stations that I want to listen to.  I've gone to the websites of the stations that I want to listen to and they do live streaming, but I can't get it to work on my droid.  Is there an app that I can get that will allow me to listen to the station through the website?  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Re: How can I listen to live local radio on my droid?
Coyena
I downloaded an app called "RadioTime" and it's pretty amazing. It has everything from local radio, to stations from Canada, Brazil and beyond. There is a "local radio" option, or you can search for stations (ie: "Alex Jones") I was surprised how many stations this thing finds. Give it a try! Its definitely worth it.
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Um, try going to search in the android market. Look at the apps FMRadio or Slacker Radio.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

bmarks1981 wrote:

I really want to be able to listen to live local radio (FM for my favorite station and AM for my sports team) on my droid.  Is there an app that I can download that will do that?  I've tried SteamFurious, Iheartradio, etc. and none of them have my stations that I want to listen to.  I've gone to the websites of the stations that I want to listen to and they do live streaming, but I can't get it to work on my droid.  Is there an app that I can get that will allow me to listen to the station through the website?  Thanks for your help.

iheartradio is a great app for listening to your favorite fm stations.

if you favorite am sports team is a baseball team, then for $15 there is the MLB app that plays all the games all season long at a slight delay

0 Likes
playmkr278

iHeart Radio works on my Droid Devour

0 Likes
steveanderson13
Contributor - Level 2
I've found that moodio.fm has a large selection that no one else has. They transcode streams into a phone-friendly format. Look them up on your pc preferably.
0 Likes