How can I get my Android App listed in the Verizon VCast Apps section of the Android Market?
Nexeo

I have written an entertaining app for all Android devices, Magic 8 Ball by Plex6.

How does Verizon decide which apps to put in the VCast/Verizon section of the Android Market?

I've had over 1200 downloads in about 5 days but I'm just trying to find out how to promote the application.

FYI it is free.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my Android App listed in the Verizon VCast Apps section of the Android Market?
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

Nexeo wrote:

I have written an entertaining app for all Android devices, Magic 8 Ball by Plex6.

How does Verizon decide which apps to put in the VCast/Verizon section of the Android Market?

I've had over 1200 downloads in about 5 days but I'm just trying to find out how to promote the application.

FYI it is free.

Thanks!

why not go to android.com/market/ and get your app posted there.  there is a link for developers

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my Android App listed in the Verizon VCast Apps section of the Android Market?
Nexeo

It is in that market. That is how I already have 1200+ downloads.

I am talking about IN the android market, on a Verizon Android device, there is a "Verizon" category.

I want to know how Verizon chooses which apps to display in that category.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

Nexeo wrote:

It is in that market. That is how I already have 1200+ downloads.

I am talking about IN the android market, on a Verizon Android device, there is a "Verizon" category.

I want to know how Verizon chooses which apps to display in that category.

post here:

android developers only

0 Likes