Re: Home ++
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

I just went back to the old home and then went back to Home ++.  It's so much better than the regular home I can't live without it.

I do have a ton of widgets running which may be affecting my speed.  I put the flip clock on all four screens along with a ton of other widgets.

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

I hadn't noticed they had 4 wallpapers until now and I picked the ones with the bright lines.  It's not bad - they need to add some more.  I'm using it now.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

I have been e-mailing him.  I have a tendency to send e-mails to developers for whom I have suggestions.  He says he is currently working on the ifrastructure for speed and stability.  There seems to be a few known issues so he is working on it to improve the speed.  I imagine as it becomes more polished there will be more wall papers.  It is a little tougher since it is on loop to create/find wallpapers because if you get the wrong one there is a big seam.  He is also planning on making that bottom menu bar customizable at least to some extent which I am looking forward to.  I like having the phone down there but I prefer the standard power widget to that little bitty one and the search button is superfluous on the Droid.  In fact it sits right above the hardware one so the point is kind of lost.  I love the notification button.  I prefer that to the bar between that and the flashing light I get all the notifications I need and I like having an all apps button.  This is a Home screen replacement I will buy when it is polished up right.  Especially if 3 things are added or polished.  I would like to control the number of screens, customize the bottom menu bar, and not get the force quit wait menu everytime I wake it up.  No big deal I just have to push the wait button cause whatever it is clears up by the time the warning pops up. 

0 Likes