Re: Has anybody found a decent Outlook sync app?
Natalee

How to Sync your Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar and Android Phone Calendar

http://www.androidtapp.com/how-to-synch-your-outlook-calendar-google-calendar-and-android-phone-cale...

This is somewhat a free way to do it (based on your choice of calendar in the market or your stock calendar, free). Also when I synced, my 1000+ contact list transferred from my Outlook (2007)  to my Gmail, then to my Android (Droid Bionic). I was so HAPPY since I am a former Blackberry user and acquired many contacts throughout the years. All contact info transferred, all notes were visible on my phone, which is the objective. I downloaded and paid for "Business Calendar" and set up my Gmail account (which I do NOT use, but for syncing purposes) for my phone.

Good luck.

Natalie-

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is an over TWO year old thread!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CHIMAYNIAC

I'm having pretty good luck with the combination of DejaOffice on my DROID 4 and CompanionLink on my PC.  One is free, the other costs; I don't remember which is which. 

Drawback: it's a USB sync only.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

<This topic has been throughly discussed as it was started in 2009 and will now be locked.>

0 Likes