Google Update Wednesday.!
B33
Legend

I'm starting this thread as it Looks like Wednesdays is the Day Google uses for most of its updating apps, and in the Following Link there is Quite a few..

Follow the Link below if you'd like see all the updates that came out today on this Wednesday. 12/17/2014  b33

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/12/17/google-app-updates-wednesday/

0 Likes
Re: Google Update Wednesday.!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe it has been Wednesday for Google to release their App updates for quite a few years now.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Could be,  with 5.0 being were it's at  it seems there updating about everyday.. but yesterday's update's to me there was Quite a few and inbox updated as well which I'm liking a little more the more I use it,  I've sent several invites to family & some friends and so far there all pleased with it..

So it sounds like this new thing from Gmail is going to be hit.. course ole Gmail is useful too..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Similar mass updates occurred when Jelly Bean, ICS, and Gingerbread was rolling/rolled out to most devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup they did.. The change in style of the Icon.. of some of Google's App's seems to be nice.. Guess Google wanted to style them up.. they may or may not work any better as they previously were but they have the sharp style going for them Maybe...

0 Likes