Game Boy Advance Emulator
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

does anone know if you play the emulator do the buttons get worn out. should i be worried if i play final fantasy and ruining my keyboard?

0 Likes
Re: Game Boy Advance Emulator
Nexeo

You have a 1 year warranty against manufacturers defects, as long as you're not smashing the buttons with a hammer or pouring water all over them and you're just normally using them, you should be alright.

0 Likes
melchizedek_1

How is the gameboy emulator for the Droid?  Does it work fairly well?  This would be one of the applications I would be looking at if I go ahead and upgrade to the Droid.  I have NES, SNES, and Gameboy emulators on my current windows mobile device (great for passing time) and would want to run these on the new phone as well.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

the emulator is fantastic. i have read about some lag but i have not seen that yet.  maybe when i try to play the bigger games.  i am currently playing final fantasy but i have also download a mega load of roms that i hope to get to.  i am currently looking for the system that made Donkey Kong (the Original Game). i love that game.

however, as my first post stated, i am worried about the buttons i use for A and B.  over time, the wear and tear may be too great.  the game boy advance emulator has a directional pad, start and select button that appear on the screen if you want, but no A and B.

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

How do you get the emulator and the games?

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

the emulators on in the market under games. from gameboy, gameboy advance, NES, sega, etc....

check this link and post   #33 for the place to go for the ROMS

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/434-nes-snes-n64-emulators.html

0 Likes