Finding lost phone with GPS
galev35
Any way to find a lost phone (droid) using its GPS feature? Its been lost for 2 days and I don't think its on anymore. Please say yes!
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Finding lost phone with GPS
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

galev35 wrote:
Any way to find a lost phone (droid) using its GPS feature? Its been lost for 2 days and I don't think its on anymore. Please say yes!

If you installed the app GPS Tracker then yes you can track it. With that app you can recover lost phone and track your phone in real time. Did you install that app?

See my post and cstrait's posts in this thread-->Lost Phone

View solution in original post

TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

galev35 wrote:

If you installed the app GPS Tracker then yes you can track it. With that app you can recover lost phone and track your phone in real time. Did you install that app?

See my post and cstrait's posts in this thread-->Lost Phone

stevehy
Also, the program in the marketplace: Locate my Droid will do all this and also enable a remote wipe incase of theft, etc.
0 Likes
galev35
This is my daughters phone so I'll check with her to see if she installed either of these apps. I'm not holding my breath. But its great advice for the other Droid users in my family so thank you!
0 Likes