Disney Mobile app for Android
agilpwd

Any word on this coming to the Android phones in the near future? I have a Droid Incredible and am heading to Disney World with my daughter in December. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Disney Mobile app for Android
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Currently, there is no release date for this particular app, our updates are changing each day. So, as soon as we get that information, you guys will be the first to know. Hope this helps:smileywink:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Go to the market and go to search. Look for the app Ride Hopper Full. It's only 99 cents. It lets people know wait times for rides. Also shows if a ride is down and time of shows.

0 Likes
agilpwd

Will hope it happens before my December trip! Thanks.

0 Likes
user46516
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't wait either.  I had it on my old phone and seriously miss it on the Droid X.

agilpwd wrote:

Any word on this coming to the Android phones in the near future? I have a Droid Incredible and am heading to Disney World with my daughter in December. 

0 Likes
agilpwd

Read today that V Cast is coming to Incredible. Will this mean the Disney app may then be available?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You can get VCast now. Some who received their Inc after July had to subscribe to VCast in order to get the NFL Channel videos from the NFL App.

0 Likes