DIVX,AVI,3PG.MP4 Player.... I LOVE THIS APP!!!!!
Wildman
Legend

I was looking for a Divx and Avi player and I was amazed of what I found, there is a app called RockPlayer that is a BETA release that is a incredible app and I was surprised that this player hasn't been spoke of more on any of the forums... I read a report saying it was on Market but when I searched I couldn't find it but I did end up finding the developer site that has a download link for the apk but I was hoping that it went full version because it plays my divx, avi and almost anything I throw at it flawlessly and has clear interface... I really hope that this app will go the yards because I can see using this as my full time app.

If you want to check it out, look at www.diffthink.com • View topic - RockPlayer first public BETA release

1502i51C0F626BAF608D2

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DIVX,AVI,3PG.MP4 Player.... I LOVE THIS APP!!!!!
Wildman
Legend

demmo86rt wrote:
Downloaded, can't wait to try it! Here is a better link for the download (sorry, yours confused me) http://rockplayer.freecoder.org/index_en.html Don't use the market link, it's not there. If you're not sure which version, there is an app to tell you in the market, just search for rockplayer (no space).

Thanks for the link, I did not think to check link and realized later that it did not link directly to the page it was intended for, and I could not post a direct download link because of the forums rules... Sorry for the mix up, thanks again for a diffrent link

johnM356 wrote:

The planned purchase price of $9.99 seems a little steep for a media player...

I understand where you are coming from on the price.... but its still in beta and price can modify before full realease.  I really wouldnt have a issue paying for this app and supporting the developer because getting access to the system to allow such a cross platform list of formats supported isnt the easiestthing to do, this is why so many other players havent haent made their apps support so many formats so many formats.  In my opinion this is the Android  TCPMP player, I love that app on my WM device and I can see myself supporting this development further.

Sane me time having to refilter everytime, I can drop on card and go with this player..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Downloaded, can't wait to try it! Here is a better link for the download (sorry, yours confused me) http://rockplayer.freecoder.org/index_en.html Don't use the market link, it's not there. If you're not sure which version, there is an app to tell you in the market, just search for rockplayer (no space).
0 Likes
johnM356
Contributor - Level 1

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
But they'll get it. Mixing (in the market) charges $6.99 and it's only a music player. Plus you have to figure it's probably cheaper than software to make your movies compatible with your phone.
0 Likes
johnM356
Contributor - Level 1

demmo86rt wrote:
But they'll get it. ...

Not from me. :robotsurprised:

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

demmo86rt wrote:

Thanks for the link, I did not think to check link and realized later that it did not link directly to the page it was intended for, and I could not post a direct download link because of the forums rules... Sorry for the mix up, thanks again for a diffrent link

johnM356 wrote:

I understand where you are coming from on the price.... but its still in beta and price can modify before full realease.  I really wouldnt have a issue paying for this app and supporting the developer because getting access to the system to allow such a cross platform list of formats supported isnt the easiestthing to do, this is why so many other players havent haent made their apps support so many formats so many formats.  In my opinion this is the Android  TCPMP player, I love that app on my WM device and I can see myself supporting this development further.

Sane me time having to refilter everytime, I can drop on card and go with this player..

0 Likes