Birthday App??
swinquest
Enthusiast - Level 2

In your opinion, what would the best app be for birthday reminders?  Ideally, I would like this to read birthdays as listed in Facebook.

Motorola CITRUS

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Birthday App??
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm not positive what the steps are on the citrus.....but in your settings menu, under "accounts and sync" (or something to that affect), you should be able to add facebook and sync it to your phone. a warning though.....this will add all of your fb friends to your contacts as well (any that have listed phone numbers). otherwise, you can just add their birthdays manually to your calendar and set reminders for them. i don't think a birthday app would do anything more than just using your calendar. you would still have to add them and then i suspect it would just give you a reminder or something (like any calendar).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i believe if you simply sync your google calendar with fb, then all birthdays for your facebook friends show up on your calendar.

0 Likes
swinquest
Enthusiast - Level 2

I apologize, I'm still trying to learn more about my phone.  How would I go about syncing my calendar with FB?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm not positive what the steps are on the citrus.....but in your settings menu, under "accounts and sync" (or something to that affect), you should be able to add facebook and sync it to your phone. a warning though.....this will add all of your fb friends to your contacts as well (any that have listed phone numbers). otherwise, you can just add their birthdays manually to your calendar and set reminders for them. i don't think a birthday app would do anything more than just using your calendar. you would still have to add them and then i suspect it would just give you a reminder or something (like any calendar).

0 Likes