Highlighted

offering FIOS here?

WHEN will Verizon offer FIOS in Lincoln, Nebraska? I had FIOS internet/TV/house phone when I lived in upstate NY and LOVED it! So much better than the monopoly we have here: TWC. WHEN WILL YOU OFFER FIOS HERE?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: offering FIOS here?

Expert

Please voice your question to the Verizon Residential forums and company. You are currently in the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is a separate forum for the separate Wireless business and as nothing to do with the landline internet service from Verizon landline.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Unfortunately, if you have cable you’re not getting Verizon FiOS.

Verizon will not invest millions unless they are the exclusive provider.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Go talk to your local store rep.  If anyone knew about the developments in your area it would be your local VZW reps as they would need to be trained on how to sell those services.  Chances are if there are no headlines about it then VZW isn't going to do anything.  The FIOS rollout has been stagnant for many years. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Verizon landline doesn't have any presence in Nebraska. Lincoln Nebraska for example is already served by Windstream (phone company & DSL) and Time Warner (cable company). There might be a another company providing internet access, but I recall the name.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes