Highlighted

New Gizmo watch with incorrect location

Contacted Verizon about a location issue. Its showing all incorrect data for the watch/son location. All over the place. Hard reset, reinstall, and no change. Not syncing steps either. Verizon said a network issue locally but a friend who has 2 is not experiencing any issues (neighbor). Help 😞

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: New Gizmo watch with incorrect location

Customer Support

KNL79, We know the importance of ensuring your Gizmo watch is providing the correct location. It's truly disheartening to learn that your concern was not resolved when contacting us. Let's take a look at your options here. What make and model Gizmo Watch do you have? How long ago did this issue begin? Can you please also provide the current software version on the device? TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

We just purchased the watch and set it up April 3rd. It has had issues since. I have talked to multiple representatives who have had me hard reset, reinstall, update, delete cashes, multiple times. It is the newest version GizmoWatch. I'm VERY frustrated to say the least.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Can you provide the software version for the device? Are there any signs of physical or liquid damage?  BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

The gizmo watch is unreliable and therefor unsafe. Won’t update location and provides no reasonable fix suggestions. We’ll find a better product. Shocking that Verizon will endanger children so callously 

0 Likes