Highlighted

Need a shipping label to send back old Edge Up Phone

I never recieved my Edge Up shippling label to send back my old phone.  First of all it never arrived in the mail with my new phone like it was suppose to.  Then I went to my local verizon store where they called into customer support and finally talked to someone and were suppose to ship a label out and arrive to me in 3-5 business days.  Well 6 business days later I finally get mail from Verizon but all that was in there was the little bag that you put your old phone in and not the shipping label.  I had revieved the bag before when I got my new phone and now they sent me another bag BUT I NEED A SHIPPING LABEL!!  It's frustrating that i have to put so much effort into getting a shipping label and would appreciate any help I could get.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Need a shipping label to send back old Edge Up Phone

Customer Support

We don't want you to be frustrated. Please accept our apologies for the delay. As long as you are registered at Verizon Wireless.com, Please use this link http://vz.to/1IrN1fP        bobbyn_vzw  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Need a shipping label to send back old Edge Up Phone

Thanks but that does not help me.  If I follow that link it only takes me to my new phone and I don't want to ship that back.  I need to ship back my old phone.  NOT THE NEW ONE.  I just need a shipping label so I can mail you back my old iphone 5s that I had on the Verizon edge plan.  Please help.

0 Likes