Hum Beeping

DEWEY9952

Why does my Hum beep every 5 minutes?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

Re: Hum Beeping

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, DEWEY9952, and thank you for taking the time and opportunity to reach out to us. We'd be more than happy to review any questions, issues, or concerns you have in regard to your Verizon account. To start, let's gather more details in regard to your current situation, so we can continue to look into this to the best of our ability for you. How long has this beep been happening for? 

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

DEWEY9952

For about 4 or 5 days. Also the app hasn’t changed information either. It shows my vehicle at my work even when I’m at home.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone

WROBIN9268

Mine is doing the same thing, very odd and annoying. Going to take it to the verizon store today

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

DEWY9952, thanks for specifying when it started. We want you to be free of any beeping sounds while driving, so I am eager to help. Let's collect more information.Which HUM model do you have? What car is being paired with the HUM? Which device is beeping? (The HUM device or the Bluetooth speaker?) What is the battery level on the Bluetooth speaker? What notifications are showing up on the Hum app?

AkaneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

DEWEY9952

This device is paired with a 2012 Chevy Cruze

I do not have a bluetooth speaker and the only thing current on the app is

the safety score.  The vehicle location always shows me at my work and the

fuel status is incorrect as well.

Device model

Hum+ Gen 2 in black

Device ID

[removed]

IMEI

[removed]

Thank you for your help,

Duane [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We would love to save you a trip to the store Wrobin9268. I would love to help. Which HUM model do you have? What car is being paired with the HUM? Which device is beeping? (The HUM device or the Bluetooth speaker?) 

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

A resolution is needed, DEWEY9952. I can tell that a lot of legwork has been completed thus far. We next recommend contacting Hum’s Member Service Center at the following number: (800) 906-2501 .
I hope this is beneficial.

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes

T_RAVE6

20 minutes on hold and no answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

T_RAVE6,

I know your time is valuable and I'm very sorry for the delay. I know I would want to reach someone as quickly as possible as well. Were you ever able to get through to someone? We want to make sure this is resolved.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes