Highlighted

Hulu not active & wants me to start a free trial - Disney+ Bundle

I just signed up for an Unlimited Plan & get Disney, Hulu & ESPN free. I've enrolled & said the bundle was active.

1. I have an existing Disney+ account. When I go into it, it's still showing the I'm paying a monthly fee. When will that update/show as paid through Verizon?

2. I do not have an existing Hulu account. I've downloaded the app. When I open it up, I either have to log in or sign up for a free trial. I can't log in with Disney's information. If I choose the free trial, I have to enter credit card info. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else experience this? What's the solution?

3. Not concerned with ESPN at this time. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Hulu not active & wants me to start a free trial - Disney+ Bundle

Customer Support

Hello Frost79. How exciting that you'll be taking advantage of our Disney + Bundle. You would need to sign up for the bundle using the same email address and password that was created for your Disney Bundle using these steps: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/. Please be sure to let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Hulu not active & wants me to start a free trial - Disney+ Bundle

It took me several days to solve this problem.  Hulu support line helped me when Verizon's website and Verizon support could not.  Here are the steps:  

1) Activate Disney+ Bundle on Verizon,  2)  Sign into Disneyplus.com using that same email and password,  3) Go to My Profile -->  Account,  4) You will see My Disney Services there with links to ESPN+ and to Hulu,  5) Click each of those links individually to open your Verizon-associated accounts.

0 Likes