Highlighted

How to turn OFF driving history/tracking on HUM

I do not want to use the HUM for tracking all of my driving - just for the diagnostics and emergency aspects. HOW can I STOP this from tracking my driving history? P.S. Who wants that? Besides a parent monitoring their teen's driving?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How to turn OFF driving history/tracking on HUM

Customer Support

LIZROM96, I understand where you are coming from. I wouldn't want anyone else tracking my whereabouts. With the HUM application only you are able to track your locations unless you have given someone access to the application. The same system that documents your vehicles locations also helps to locate your car if it gets stolen and provides you roadside assistance with navigation help. Does this make sense?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

LIZROM96, I understand where you are coming from. I wouldn't want anyone else tracking my whereabouts. With the HUM application only you are able to track your locations unless you have given someone access to the application. The same system that documents your vehicles locations also helps to locate your car if it gets stolen and provides you roadside assistance with navigation help. Does this make sense?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Is there a way to turn off ride recording though. I already have Uber and Google maps running through my phone's gps,  and it's slowing down my phone. It's why I deleted it before.

Highlighted

So, do I have to unplug it not to be tracked? I only want WiFi, not big brother. How do I delete my existing history? I don't want it on Hum or Verizon servers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes