GizmoWatch2 -- will not charge or power on

I am extremely disappointed. This watch stopped working after ONE Day of Use. ONE DAY. I can't believe it. The watch would not charge. I tried resetting it by pressing the back button 4x and that hasn't done ANYTHING. I haven't even had this on for 2 days and it's BROKEN! Customer service is useless because they have limited availability due to covid. The last rep hung up on me / dropped the call. Verizon, please contact me directly ASAP. 

0 Likes

Re: GizmoWatch2 -- will not charge or power on

Customer Support

Oh no, spalozzi! We are concerned your device is not working as expected. Let me review the account, and we can go through some troubleshooting steps and get your device working accordingly. How was your upgrade order submitted? Does the device have any type of liquid or physical damage? 

0 Likes

There was no liquid damage. The watch simply did not work, as was the case with many of the watches apparently when you read this thread on the forum.

I was sent a replacement device after I was able to get ahold of a Customer Service rep in South Carolina, US. She was very helpful. The problem is resolved. 

0 Likes

Customer Support

I appreciate these details, spalozzi. I'm glad you were able to get a replacement, and get this resolved. 

Thank you for keeping us posted. And thank you for being a valued Verizon Wireless customer. Have a wonderful day! 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes