Highlighted

Gizmo Watch 2 cannot hang up a call

Sometime over the past two weeks, my son’s Gizmo watch lost the ability to hang up a phone call.  He is unable to end any call that was initiated from the watch or answered from a caller.  

This is especially concerning because, he is unable to prevent an outgoing call from going to the recipient’s voicemail.  As a result, he must wait as long as 5 min before being able to initiate a new call.  In an emergency situation, this watch error could be catastrophic.  

According to the watch and GizmoHub app, we have the most current version of software.

Can someone tell me how to address this? Through my own research, I discovered that the previous Gizmo Gadgets had this same issue.  No resolution was found.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Gizmo Watch 2 cannot hang up a call

Customer Support

We absolutely understand your concern. I will be sending you a Private Note. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I would like the same information.  I have the same exact issue. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We are here to help and want you to get the most from your wireless device, sdwest57. In order to better assist, I have a few questions. Is your device updated with the latest software version? When did this issue begin or when did you first notice an issue? Looking forward to hearing back.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same issue, and we've  installed all updates.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

bhegseth, we certainly understand how concerning this is. When did this issue begin or when did you first notice an issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted

My son is having the same issue with his watch.  Not sure when it started. The app indicates the software is up to date. 
Would like to know how to correct the problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We would be happy to look into this with you. To allow us to do so, please reach out to us with a Private Note, so we may troubleshoot this directly with you.

VZW_Robert

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just purchased the Gizmo  2 watch and my kid cant hang up as well, what to do 

Highlighted

Customer Support

We would be happy to look into this with you. To allow us to do so, please reach out to us with a Private Note, so we may troubleshoot this directly with you.

VZW_ScottD

0 Likes