Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Ellipsis Jetpack
CarolE123

I have an Ellipsis Jetpack MHS700L, in fact this is the second one I have had while under contract. Both of these have literally "blown up" with the battery exploding and expanding the plastic.  I am still under contract for another 6 months before I can cancel and finally be rid of this terrible, expensive, spotty service...but I need to buy another Jetpack until then. Am I able to switch to an MHD800 Jetpack and still use the same SIM card in it?  All the 700's I'm finding are refurbs and I refuse to pay the Verizon price for a piece of crap.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis Jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@CarolE123

It concerns me that you’re experiencing malfunctioning issues on your replacement Ellipsis Jetpack device. I would love to address your concerns.

When did you purchase your original jetpack device? I recommend taking the device and any charging products to one of our local corporate store locations http://vz.to/1ruG0EM for evaluation.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CarolE123

I took the original one in and was told it had just passed out of warranty and I would have to purchase a new one. My question was if I could change to a MHS800 instead of the MHD700 and have it still work correctly with my SIM card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is a great question, CarolE123. It’s important to us that you have the correct information in order to get you back up and running on the jet pack device.
It sounds to me like you were referring to the MHS700. Is that correct? If that is the case then the MHS700 and the MHS800 both use a3FF-D sim card. You would not require a new or different sim card for either device. I do hope this information has been helpful and please reach back out if you have any other questions concerns.
SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes