Highlighted

Disney+ bundle - HULU failure

Im providing the abridged version.  
I recently changed to the most current unlimited plan from the previous unlimited plan. I already was signed up for the one year of free Disney+. As soon as I switched over and this which was active, I signed up through the link for not only Disney+ but did the add-on for the whole bundle with Hulu.

I recently changed to the most current unlimited plan from the previous unlimited plan. I already was signed up for the one year of free Disney+. As soon as I switched over and this which was active, I signed up through the link for not only Disney+ but did the ad on for the whole bundle with Hulu.

I went to the link signed up for the Disney bundle clicked on activate Hulu went through signed into Hulu was able to log into Hulu and I clicked on a few things to add to my watchlist. Seemed like I was good to go. Went about my day and later that day try to use Hulu again and could not.

I went to the link signed up for the Disney bundle clicked on activate Hulu went through signed into Hulu was able to log into Hulu and I clicked on a few things to add to my watchlist. Seemed like I was good to go. Went about my day and later that day tried to use Hulu again and could not.

I have been through all three help lines, Verizon, Disney+, and Hulu. For a while my Hulu account even in said that I was billed through Verizon, but could not allow me to login or use the service. This week it had me as ‘pending’ on Hulu.   
Hours on the phone trying to troubleshoot through Disney and Hulu have got me nowhere. I have been told by Hulu that I am not the only customer with the exact same problem. Some of them have been resolved some of them have not.

Im being told the only way to truly resolve it is to start all over again from scratch. That would be in Verizon removing the add-on and allowing me to add it again. Verizon has told me that if I remove the add-on I will not be allowed to add it again..   Come on Verizon, fix this for me.