Highlighted

Cradlepoint

WILLAN72

Will a cradlepoint get me higher speeds than a mifi?  And if so any recommendations ona reasonably priced one?

0 Likes

Re: Cradlepoint

Customer Service Rep

WILLAN72, 

We want to make sure you have the best speeds possible. Our Cradlepoint devices are designed for our small business customers to provide more coverage to more people. Both devices work off the same network, so the speeds will be the same. Let's discuss your issue. When did you notice the slower speeds? Are there any patterns to the slow speeds like certain times of day or locations?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes

WILLAN72

So I had heard that a cradlepoint will pull in a better signal thereby using less data than a mifi with a poorer signal. Guess that is what I really meant to say. Our signal is around 2 bars LTE and we use our data up pretty easily and my son is not able to use it for gaming. 

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

Got it. WILLAN72, streaming such as gaming will use data fairly quickly. The Cradlepoint will not improve your data speeds/signal. For details about the Cradlepoint visit, https://www.verizonwireless.com/products/cradlepoint-wireless-3g-4g-router-for-home/?sku=sku2090249. In order to investigate your signal concerns, tell us your zip code and include your cross streets?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes