Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Can I access home voice mail from my mobile device with Home Phone Connect?

NHJ1

I have Verizon Wireless Home Phone Connect.  I use this units voice messaging.  Does anyone know if I can access voice messages from one

of my Verizon mobile phones?  Before using this I was able to call my home number and retrieve voice mails when I was not home.  I haven't

been able to find out anywhere if this unit can do this.  Thanks!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Home Phone Connect Question

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Neal, the Home Phone Connect is a great way to have wireless home phone service. I will provide you with additional information on how to retrieve your voice mail messages remotely. Are you using Verizon voicemail service or do you have an answering machine?

If you are using the Verizon voicemail, here is what you need to do to access it from a different phone: You should dial your home number from a different phone: when the voicemail picks up press the # key. The automated system will ask for your password and this will allow you to listen to your messages. For additional voicemail instructions follow the link: http://vz.to/1PpSh4m

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Neal, the Home Phone Connect is a great way to have wireless home phone service. I will provide you with additional information on how to retrieve your voice mail messages remotely. Are you using Verizon voicemail service or do you have an answering machine?

If you are using the Verizon voicemail, here is what you need to do to access it from a different phone: You should dial your home number from a different phone: when the voicemail picks up press the # key. The automated system will ask for your password and this will allow you to listen to your messages. For additional voicemail instructions follow the link: http://vz.to/1PpSh4m

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

NHJ1

Thank You Much.  I tried it and it worked.  NealJ

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is always a pleasure. We were so glad we could help. Thanks for being the best part of Verizon, our valued customer. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes