Callers get beeps when calling our 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice

I see this is happening to others with the same device.  It has pretty much happened since we bought it just over a year ago, but we assumed it was the wireless phones connected to the router.  It is not.  We bought a wired phone just to test.  Our callers often hear random beeps when talking to us, and I hear it when calling home.  Cell or landline calling, doesn't matter.   Don't hear it on the "home-phone" router end, it is just heard by our callers.  Insanely frustrating, and appears to be a common problem with this expensive unit. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Callers get beeps when calling our 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice

Leader

There might be a defect with your 4G LTE router.

Best first step would be to contact VZW support for warranty replacement/swapping options.  If you get the problem on a 2nd 4G LTE router then it might be a compatibility issue between your phones and the voice function of the 4G LTE router.

0 Likes

Customer Support

We definitely want to help eliminate the aggravation the beeping noise is causing, doncon94. All calls should sound clear with no interference. Let’s take a closer look into this. Does this happen on every call? How long has this been an issue? Have you reset the device?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Virtually every call. Since we bought it (although it took a while to

diagnose). Yes, have reset the device.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes