Highlighted

Anyone else experiencing issues with HomeFusion Cantenna System?

It has now been two weeks without use of my HomeFusion Cantenna system.  I've called Verizon Tech Support multiple times and have not received a clear answer as to the issue.  The person I spoke to tonight said there was an issue that was not isolated to my area (Northern Virginia); that it was being seen across the country.  Verizon reps keep giving me the same bla-bla response (e.g. we will not bill you for the days you don't have access).

If anyone else out there is seeing this issue with their Cantenna systems or other 4G systems? Verizon rep I spoke with tonight said this issue was impacting other Verizon 4G systems besides Cantenna.

Also, if anyone has the Cantenna system and is outside of their 2 year data package, would like to hear if you're having issues.

Peace.

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Anyone else experiencing issues with HomeFusion Cantenna System?

Yes, I also live in Northern Virginia and my Fusion has not worked for almost two weeks.  I have spoken to VW multiple times and they keep telling me that they will fix it and contact me when it is completed... well, nothing.  My ticket has been open for almost two weeks with absolutely no answer and no response.  I think either they are completely swamped with problems or they cannot figure out the issue. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same story in SE VA

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same problem in Northern Maryland.  Just called again today, no ETA for resolutionj.  Rep did say it was a software related issue, that the cabling/fiber/etc was not the problem.  Also admitted that it was working for large portions of their HomeFusion users, however some of us are still out (MidAtlantic)  Of course, they are "Prepared to issue appropriate refunds for the lack of usable service." 

Took three calls over the past 12 days to get an explanation of what the heck is going on, but still no idea when they will fix it.  But, take heart, they are "Aware it is causing issues."  Whoopie.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am in North Louisiana and have had the HomeFusion unit for two years.  I have had the same problem since I purchased the unit.  I have talked with the Verizon techs so many times that I can tell them what they are going to recommend before they do.  Unfortunately I am in an area where there are no alternatives except the hot spots which are too expensive to use daily with files and photos.  When I call I speak with multiple techs I finally end of with a Manager (??) who says they are working on the problem.  He or she then gives me a Trouble Ticket number and that is the end of the conversation.  When the HomeFusion unit is working the download and upload speeds are great; however it very seldom works.  I would say that Verizon has given up on this system and our complaints are being filed away in the cloud.  If anyone knows where the cloud is please send it to Verizon.

Highlighted

I've had HomeFusion for 3 years. Every year we undergo an extended period of no internet which eventually resolves with no word on how or why. The latest started December 28 and it is now February 23 with no solution. We go literally days on end with no internet, and then have a day or two of on-off-on-off service. Each time we call Verizon we get sympathy, confirmation that there is a ticket outstanding, and a promise to call us back with 24 hours with a status update. We have yet to actually receive any of those promised callbacks. I find that at least as annoying as the lack of internet.

I would cancel in a heartbeat except where we live in SW Virginia there are no other decent options. For now we are using my iPhone as a wifi hotspot when we need internet.

The funny thing is when we wrote a letter to the consumer affairs department of Verizon, they left a message on our home phone with a number to call....the exact same number we have been calling for weeks, to little effect, as I described above.

0 Likes