Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Will the Note 4 5.1.1 update fix bluetooth issues?
BrianG_65

My note 4 has problems when streaming to several of my Bluetooth devices. As soon as the screen shuts off the music starts to drop out 2 or 3 times per song. I've reset  the phone twice and cleared the cache of the Bluetooth app and it still does the same thing. Does this also on my wife's note 4. There's a lot of discussion about this on Google's blogs about android. My galaxy s4 never did this. I'm streaming on 2 Bose soundlink's and a Jabra Jambox and a new pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will the Note 4 5.1.1 update fix bluetooth issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi BrianG$65!

Let's see what's causing the Bluetooth connectivity. When did the issue begin? Have you recently downloaded any new applications?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shadowdog513

I spilled a drink and the liquid got down into the speaker at the top. The one you hear calls from.

0 Likes
BrianG_65

Well it started after In the beginning when I first got it. But again when I first got the phone and logged in to my Google account all the apps from my galaxy s4 loaded automatically. I heard that I could try safe mode to see if it would work that way? I'm willing to try anything because I'm not able to stream music anymore without that annoying drop out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BrianG$65, making sure you device has constant connection to your Bluetooth is what we want. How is the connection dropping? Does it happen when you listen to certain tracks or an app? To place your phone in safe mode click here: http://vz.to/1Qpx5hs
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes