Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Why won't my charger work correctly?
TinaD48

my 30.00 fast rapid charging cord i dont think is working correctly ....it starts to charge then says this accesssory may not be supported?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: charger
Loquat

Tina,

I've experienced this very same message with non-oem Apple chargers.  The one that I currently use displays that very same message from time to time when I connect it with my car charger.  The charger does still do its job and charges my iPhone.  If you purchased your charger from VZW direct and you're still within your return window...try exchanging it if it's not charging...but do know that the message you're seeing will appear often with non-oem Apple chargers. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat

Tina,

I've experienced this very same message with non-oem Apple chargers.  The one that I currently use displays that very same message from time to time when I connect it with my car charger.  The charger does still do its job and charges my iPhone.  If you purchased your charger from VZW direct and you're still within your return window...try exchanging it if it's not charging...but do know that the message you're seeing will appear often with non-oem Apple chargers. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TinaD48

Thank you ..I just noticed today it has a fray in it o the cord so maybe that could be it ..

0 Likes