Highlighted

Why is my Gizmopal not working ?

It will send and receive calls but it will not locate my son, update sounds or ringtone or do a software update.  Troubleshooting takes me through and says y phone is not receiving PUSH notifications from the Gizmo and to restart the phone. I did twice and still same frustration !?!  I am upgrade eligible but no GizmoPal2 shows up to upgrade to.  I search and find it but it will not allow me to upgrade to it...?

I assume VZW wants to eliminate the $5/mo charge in favor for $20/ mo for a new line but this is BULLYING !!

Any help out there ???

Trey

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why is my Gizmopal not working ?

Customer Support

As a parent, I realize the importance of the Gizmopal working as it should be TREYCEFUS3134. We are here to make that happen, and I am so sorry for the issues you are having. Never fear, we will stand behind it. When did this first start happening? Were there any recent changes, like a software update?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

It happened last week and I had to uninstall the app from the phone restarted the phone and the gizmo reinstall it, and set everything back up. This just happened three times! There have been no updates.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Thank you for the helpful information, TREYCEFUS3134. We're sorry for the frustration this is causing and want to make sure the device is working properly again. Please tell us more about what happens when trying to locate your sons device. Has there been any damage to the device? Do you receive any error messages when trying to locate, change sounds or update software? You can view further details about the device here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/user_guide/lg-gizmopal-2-qrg.pdf?lid=sayt&sayt=gizmo....

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes