Highlighted

Re: When will Samsung Gear S3 be launched with Verizon?

Yep,  at that  end of June date would be silly to get s3 unless it was really cheap.  If verizon doesn't get the s4 on day 1 of release date, I'll be taking my 5 phone family plan to another carrier. 

Highlighted

I've been reading about the S4 and if half of the stuff about the changes they are making is true, I'd probably rather have the S3.  Guess we'll have to wait and see.  Personally though I like the ruggedness and size of the S3, and it seems like they might change that for the S4?

0 Likes
Highlighted

What happened to verizon mentioning the gear s3 on the website it seemed to have vanished

Highlighted

Folks.. its updated now. You can find it in the search and there is preliminary pricing information

$349 with 2-year contract; $399 without.  Still says coming soon; but this is new.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Just bought one in Manhattan!!

Highlighted

Novice

I bought an S3 Frontier, LTE enabled, just yesterday in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, at a Verizon corporate establishment. The process took all of ten minutes and the technician/salesperson was very well informed about the device (everything's done with scanners these days!).

I passed-on my non-LTE enabled S3 Frontier to my youngest brother who was surprised and very pleased to receive it. Now to find situations where I'll be separated from my S8 Plus (walking to the mailbox, entering a convenience store, fishing?) where the practicality of having this LTE phone/watch will be pronounced. My new watch has that familiar S3 Gear feel, that is to say it sits prominently and fashionably on my wrist yet there seems a subtle difference about it that I can't quantify or qualify as yet. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

0 Likes