Highlighted

Re: When will Samsung Gear S3 be launched with Verizon?

I decided to order the S3 Frontier LTE smartwatch from T-mobile as well.  I ordered it two days ago and received notification  today it was shipped,  so i should received it next week if not sooner.  Like someone else said, monthly cost is $10 more per month than Verizon($15 vs. $5, but that addition cost includes unlimited everything with T-mobile) being I don't have a T-mobile smartphone.  I plan to use the watch for 20 days to see how i like it.  If Verizon has released the watch by the time the 20 days has expired, I might return the T-mobile watch.  However, what bothers me with T-mobile returns is a restocking fee of $50.  When i ordered the watch the salesperson told me there was no restocking fee, however when i read the contract details it indicates a restocking fee.  If I can successfully forward my verizon smartphone number to the T-mobile smartwatch and still receive my calls and figure out a way to receive my messages as well, I might keep the T-mobile smartwatch.  T-mobile no interest payment plan is attractive, I don't see Verizon offering the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted

How much did you come out of pocket pardon me asking vchat

0 Likes
Highlighted

for the taxes on the price of the watch (which retails for $399) which is about $30....they also charge for the sim card package which is another $20, and the first month installment cost for the watch about $17...so the total is about $67.

0 Likes
Highlighted

no i take that back...they didnt charge me for the 1st installment...only the sales tax and the sim card package..which was about $48....

0 Likes
Highlighted

Cool was this online or in store

0 Likes
Highlighted

first i called them to ask about the restocking fee, which she told me incorrectly....but i placed the order online....

0 Likes
Highlighted

I ordered online and returned watch due to poor signal and was not charged restock. Tmobile then sent me a replacement watch with overnight shipping at their expense. I have to stress once again I have had nothing but connection issues. I live in a not so rural area their coverage map shows my area STRONG. Yet I can not connect to network to make calls I  always get " unexpected network response" . I was told my local tower was under modernization would be done by end Dec. ...They have 19 days or less if Verizon releases watch ....Just beware if you don't live in big city tmobile coverage map may not apply to Smart watches...Antenna of watch much smaller ...I traveled to larger cities and instantly got full service...then only 15 mIles to my home lost it ....Just FYI

0 Likes
Highlighted

Good point zenx2 i think i will call T-Mobile first before anything else thats good advice

0 Likes

[Removed]. . . Christmas is already right around the corner.  It is almost too late to launch the S3 for Christmas.  I am switching to AT&T. . . I guess I will just eat the cost of my phones. . . If Verizon would at least acknowledge the overwhelming requests and provide some concrete answers, it might be worth waiting for.  I'm tired of the absence of information.  It will be worth the money to be rid of this ​[Removed] provider.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Couldn't agree more. Verizon is becoming an arrogant and uninformative company. If the coverage and reliability improve on the other networks, good bye Verizon. We customers are only asking for better communication for any Verizon moderator out there .