Highlighted

Re: When will Samsung Gear S3 be launched with Verizon?

I  left Friday...only my one line and my watch line...

The watch is not the same as the s2 with a larger screen...it's much more

The same apps work a lot better and have additional functionality ... So far, s health, sleep as android, and golf navi...awesome!

Improved settings like DND on schedule, better pin unlock time management, etc...

IMO is the next gen...Not just bigger...And the look and feel is amazing.

As for the phone itself (s7e) I miss all the bloatware ... NOT!  It's amazing how much Cra* I used to have...

I will be comparing service during cycle with wife's Verizon phone (s7e) and then decide if other lines get ported over our if I need to return to V.

I hope this helps some of you on the fence.

Highlighted

If it helps, my buddy is a Asst Store manager and he was advised they are going to carry an LTE version soon, he is going to reach out to his samsung rep and see if he can norrow down a date. I went ahead and bought one from Amazon Sunday. Its the BT only version but its on back order so im going to keep it until i know a for sure and date since its on sale for $299

Novice

Thank you, predwing1979​. This makes me cautiously optimistic. I've ordered the BT version from Samsung at the $299 "Black Friday" price but have no idea when it will ship. I'd obviously prefer the LTE version, and if VZW offers it before Samsung ships mine, I'll order it from them and cancel the Samsung order.

And of course, there are still a few of us that are trying to keep the VZW faith, so any additional news will be most appreciated.

Highlighted

I just finished a chat...here is the latest...

[Removed]

chat transcription removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

I wouldn't get too optimistic.  I doubt we see it in 2016 based on the way things are going. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yeah most of what i have heard and read said before the end of this month, i used to be a Verizon rep I spoke to my old manager and they too said they heard it was coming to them...obviously they can't give out exact info because of policies but this makes me hopeful. i really just hope they put it on device payments like att and tmobile

0 Likes
Highlighted

Seems promising at least......

[Removed]

chat transcription removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

It basically said they would carry it just not when

Highlighted

It is going to be a tough call on whether to get the Bluetooth or wait until the LTE version is announced.  Seems to be a hot item, so it may end up being around the same date either way.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Well for everyone that is as impatient as I am and who is tired of the lack of communication from Verizon. Our words are spoken on deaf ears. T-Mobile is offering standalone plans for the Gear S3 $15/month so you can keep phones on Verizon and have just a watch on t-mobile