Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

What replacement battery fits HTC Desire 526 and where can I get one?

HSearles

I recently purchased an HTC Desire 526 through Verizon. I would like to buy a backup replacement battery. The battery in my phone is marked with part no. 35H00247-01M. A Google search for that part no. yields no useful results.Does anyone know if other HTC batteries that will fit this phone? I called HTC support and they were of absolutely no help. Any suggestions or solid information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes

Re: What replacement battery fits HTC Desire 526 and where can I get one?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having extra power when needed is never a bad idea, HSearles. The battery on your HTC is pretty strong already, and you could change power settings to get even more out of it on a single charge. We do not currently offer the battery for sale, so in situations like this we would normally suggest reaching out to the manufacturer directly (we would only be able to provide a battery if the manufactuer provided them to us first). It is surprising to hear that HTC was not helpful on assisting with this. Have you looked into an accessory called a Morphie Powerstation? They are made to work just like you want: http://vz.to/1itpumO , and can be used on many different phones.

RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes